Actually I’ve thought about this list a lot. I want my memorial service to be a celebration and a time for my friends to gather and remember the good times. I want it to be treated as the kind of listening party that my brother and I used to host in my parent’s basement. Low lighting, a good selection of beverages and really cool music played at a volume for all to enjoy while having a good conversation.
- The Torture Never Stops – Frank Zappa
- Ki (the whole album) – The Devin Townsend Project
- Grow Old With Me – Mary Chapin Carpenter’s version
- Kedgeree – Mike Keneally (FUCKING PLAY THIS LOUDLY ENOUGH TO FEEL THE MUSIC AND UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS ME IN MUSIC)
- Wish You Were Here (the whole album) – Pink Floyd
- Call it Sleep – Steve Vai