This is another questionable list suggestion in my opinion. Who am I to enforce my personal likes/desires on someone else’s artistic and personal needs? However bands that I would have enjoyed seeing together again:
- ABBA – saw them in 1979 and loved the direction they were heading with Voulez Vous and The Visitors.
- The Beatles
- Buffalo Springfield
- Genesis – the original five, including Peter Gabriel of course!
- Pink Floyd – the Live 8 reunion was strained magic.
- Queensryche – classic Operation Mindcrime/Empire lineup – loved Chris DeGarmo and Michael Wilton’s guitar interplay.
- Yes – I wish the various warring factions would make peace and start/continue making beautiful and complex music together again.