- A personal letter from Mike Keneally to me, detailing the birth of his daughter, the death of his father and Frank Zappa’s death. It was in reply to my letter thanking him for inspiring me as a musician after hearing his CD “hat.”
- An original copy of the Residents’ “Third Reich and Roll” on vinyl with the heavily censored cover, straight from their archives.
- A copy of the Residents’ “God in Three Persons” on DAT from their personal archives.
- A piece of the theatrical backdrop from the Residents’ “Mole Show Live”
- A tambourine autographed by Emerson Lake and Palmer
- An acoustic guitar hand painted by Tom Wilson (Junkhouse, Blackie and the Rodeo Kings, Lee Harvey Osmond)
- My first guitar – a Japanese-made Lake Placid Blue Fender Stratocaster – it’s not perfect, but feels like home to me!
- My Larrivee acoustic guitar – perfection in a single instrument, I’ve never had such a strong connection to a musical instrument EVER!