Happy arbitrary marking of successfully surviving another planetary orbit around the sun!
As 2012 was a year filled with DH and I both apparently paying of a substantial chunk of our collective karmic debts, we’re both hoping that 2013 brings a healthy and positive year with visions of a brighter future. The following list is something we are both wishing dearly for!
1. For DH to fully regain his health so he can resume his work on his charity and perform his annual saintly duties from November to December. Consequently, this will allow me to:
- Finish off work on Balderdash and Humbug’s “55 Days of Christmas” for release towards mid-fall.
- Resume work on “table for one.” for release at some point in the year.
- Combining the above two music releases and possibly touring behind both of them.
- Attempt to attend Victor Wooten’s “Spirit of Music” camp this year.
- Continue work on my new comedic character “Phineus,” possibly even attending an entertainment boot camp in August.
2. To continue to refine my voice as a bassist as well as hone my voice as a professional singer.
3. To continue growing with and supporting the Hamilton Gay Men’s Chorus.
4. To continue to enjoy the company of my family and friends with a little more of a positive outlook and conversations not revolving around medical appointments and side effects.
So as you can see, I have a rather short list of desires for the year 2013. Not too much to ask for I think…