To celebrate Pride Month, I’m doing a 30 Days of Pride Challenge, to help me reflect on how far I’ve come in my journey to acceptance and love. #30DaysOfPride
1. Share your name, age, and identity. Share a picture of yourself.
2. How old were you when you first discovered you were LGBTQ?
3. Who was your first (real-life) crush?
4. Who was your first celebrity crush?
5. Are you out? How did you come out?
6. Who was the first person you came out to?
7. Share something about your family.
8. Who is your greatest supporter?
9. Do you identify with a certain ‘tribe’? Which one?
10. What’s the most influential LGBTQ event you’ve attended?
11. When was the first time you fell in love? Who was it with?
12. Name your favorite fictional LGBTQ character.
13. Are you religious? Why or why not?
14. Tag your insta-crush.
15. Name a company that is positive force of change for the LGBTQ community.
16. Name one of your best qualities.
17. Share something you’d like to improve about yourself.
18. Name someone you know who inspires you. Why?
19. Share your favorite memory.
20. Share something you love about your significant other. (Or, why being single is great.)
21. How did you meet your significant other? (Or, are you dating anyone?)
22. Share a picture of you and your best friend.
23.Share a picture of your family or friends.
24. Share your greatest achievement.
25. Take a selfie! You’re beautiful.
26. Who in the LGBTQ community (past or present) inspires you?
27. Treat yourself today, and share a picture of it.
28. How are YOU going to change the world?
29. What do you love most about yourself?
30. Why are you proud to be LGBTQ?
*Bonus* Share a picture of you on June 30th!